I accidentaly lightly hit my bread board with my pi pico and ili9341 on it now the ili9341 is just white
Asked 2 days ago
Viewed 36 times
So i was in my chair and i clicked run script and when i got up i tripped and lightly hit my breadboard and then the screen (ili9341) went white. Before i hit it, it was working but not anymore. I tryed decconect the pico and put it back on then but it didn’t work so i tryed re downloading (i only put it into boot mode then put the circuitpy file and didn’t use the flash_nuke file) circuitpy and didn’t work as well, wiring seems fine and i dont think i broke anything, i just almost touched it.
Note: Actually i fixed it. I think it was just a little connection problem. It does it often but i figured it all so it’s good, thx for helping and the links in the reponse are helpfull so thx.
asked 2 days ago
2144 bronze badges
i dont think i broke anything– your description suggests otherwise – Jaromanda X 2 days ago
- (1) Are you following any of the following tutorials? (a) bytesnbits.co.uk/raspberry-pi-pico-spi-lcd-display (b) instructables.com/Raspberry-Pi-Pico-CircuitPython-ILI9341 (c) hackster.io/news/… – tlfong01 2 days ago
- you said that you hit it… that is definitely not almost touched it … remove all components and wires from the breadboard … build the circuit from the begining – jsotola 2 days ago
- (2) Or are you using Pico Thonny MicroPython and used its “manage package” tool and installed the following 6 years old PyPi ILI9341 package? github.com/tuupola/micropython-ili934x – tlfong01 2 days ago
- (3) This ILI9341 library is good: AdaFruit ILI9341 CircuitPython Library – CircuitPython docs.circuitpython.org/projects/ili9341/en/latest/index.html. – tlfong01 yesterday
- (4) ILI9341 LCD module white screen troubleshooting references: (a) ILI9341 LCD White after short – Asked 2 years ago Modified 2 years ago Viewed 122 times raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/121505/… (b) ILI9341 3.2 inch SPI Module ILI9341 SKU:MSP3218 Reference – : LcdWiki lcdwiki.com/3.2inch_SPI_Module_ILI9341_SKU:MSP3218 – tlfong01 yesterday
- The OP might like to confirm which ILI9341 LCD dsiplay model he has broken: (c) 3.2 inch SPI TFT LCD Screen – AliExpress aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-3.2-inch-spi-tft-lcd-screen.html – tlfong01 yesterday
Reset to default Highest score (default) Date modified (newest first) Date created (oldest first)
(A) How to use Rpi Pico W to repair a broken ILI9341 LCD display module?
answered 4 mins ago
4,53733 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
Leave a Reply