Viewed 20 times
I am unsuccessfully trying to get an ECG signal using 2 electrodes. The ADPD4100 gives only noise. Has anyone received a signal?
asked 2 hours ago
- Please clarify your specific problem or provide additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it’s currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you’re asking. – CommunityBot 2 hours ago
- Well, what is there to clarify? If you have not worked with the ADPD4100, then a substantive conversation will not work.. – Ustinoff 1 hour ago
- The ADPD4100 is supplied by Analog Devices and I fully expect that someone will have successfully used this device <– that answers your specific question but, I suspect you wanted some extended conversation with someone who could possibly give you tips on how to use the device. However, that’s not how this site works. – Andy aka 1 hour ago
- The Schematic used and the program could perhaps help … Wow … 0x278 registers. – Antonio51 1 hour ago
- (1) raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/96482/… (2) raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/111426/… – tlfong01 1 min ago Edit