How can Rpi connect to and read the DIY PH-4502C pH Sensor?
Ask QuestionAsked todayActive todayViewed 4 times1
How can Rpi connect to and read the DIY PH-4502C pH Sensor?pi-zero-wsoftware-installationconnectionelectronicsmonitoringShareEditFollowCloseFlagedited 21 secs agotlfong013,68433 gold badges88 silver badges2222 bronze badgesasked 1 hour agoPierre Auger1111 bronze badge New contributor
- A couple of years ago I experimented with your pH sensor and found it good. I will try to make a short answer here. Stay tuned. – tlfong01 20 mins ago
- what is preventing you from hooking it up? … please ask a specific question …
any help?is not an answerable question because it is not about anything – jsotola 9 mins ago
How can Rpi read DIY PH-4502C pH Sensor?
- DIY PH-4502C pH Sensor has an analog output. So you can use a multimeter to read the analog values and use a voltage to pH values table to find the pH value. You can also use Rpi to interface an ADC eg, MCP3008, and convert the ADC results to pH values.
- I am summarizing some of my findings below.
1. Setting up summary
(1) DIY PH-4502C pH Sensor Calibration and ADC using MCP3008, PCF8591, and ADS1115, Asked 2019apr18, Viewed 14k times
Appendix A – Experiment Results
ShareEditDeleteFlagedited 2 mins agoanswered 11 mins agotlfong013,68433 gold badges88 silver badges2222 bronze badgesAdd a comment
Leave a Reply